GigaMedia Price Performance
NASDAQ:GIGM opened at $1.37 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.43 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.42. GigaMedia has a 1-year low of $1.12 and a 1-year high of $1.89.
GigaMedia (NASDAQ:GIGM – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, July 31st. The technology company reported ($0.05) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $1.03 million during the quarter. GigaMedia had a negative net margin of 33.90% and a negative return on equity of 3.52%.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On GigaMedia
GigaMedia Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides digital entertainment services in Taiwan and Hong Kong. It operates FunTown, a digital entertainment portal that offers mobile and browser-based casual games through branded platform. The company offers MahJong, a traditional Chinese tile-based game; casual card and table games; online card games; and chance-based games, including bingo, lotto, horse racing, Sic-Bo, slots, and various casual games.
- Five stocks we like better than GigaMedia
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for GigaMedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GigaMedia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.