Shares of Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GTII – Get Free Report) shot up 0.8% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.65 and last traded at $0.64. 168,500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 81% from the average session volume of 878,669 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.63.
Global Tech Industries Group Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.83 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.16.
About Global Tech Industries Group
Global Tech Industries Group, Inc operates an online cryptocurrency trading platform in the United States. The company operates Beyond Blockchain, a cryptocurrency trading platform, which allows multi-currency clearing and direct settlements in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, Aave, Compound, Uniswap, Chainlink, and Yearn Finance.
- Five stocks we like better than Global Tech Industries Group
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Global Tech Industries Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Tech Industries Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.