Shares of M.P. Evans Group PLC (LON:MPE – Get Free Report) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 709.73 ($8.96) and traded as high as GBX 758.64 ($9.58). M.P. Evans Group shares last traded at GBX 738 ($9.32), with a volume of 64,052 shares trading hands.
M.P. Evans Group Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of £396.16 million, a PE ratio of 696.23 and a beta of 0.67. The company has a current ratio of 3.11, a quick ratio of 1.91 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.03. The company has a fifty day moving average of GBX 709.73 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 784.30.
About M.P. Evans Group
M.P. Evans Group PLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership, management, and development of oil palm plantations in Indonesia. The company operates through Plantation Indonesia and Property Malaysia segments. It produces crude palm oil and palm kernels. The company is also involved in the property development; and oil-palm fresh fruit bunches production businesses, as well as provision of agronomic and management consultancy services.
- Five stocks we like better than M.P. Evans Group
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for M.P. Evans Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for M.P. Evans Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.