O3 Mining Inc. (OTCMKTS:OQMGF – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 4.7% on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.11 and last traded at $1.11. 800 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 12,386 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.16.
O3 Mining Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.09 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.11.
O3 Mining Company Profile
O3 Mining Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious mineral deposits in Canada. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company focuses on the projects located in Ontario and Quebec. The company is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than O3 Mining
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for O3 Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for O3 Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.