Ocean Outdoor Limited (LON:OOUT – Get Free Report) shares shot up 0.7% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as GBX 10.20 ($0.13) and last traded at GBX 10.20 ($0.13). 169 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 54,096 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 10.13 ($0.13).
Ocean Outdoor Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.75, a current ratio of 0.76 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 101.77. The company has a market capitalization of £5.50 million and a P/E ratio of -14.78. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 10.20 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 10.20.
About Ocean Outdoor
Ocean Outdoor Limited provides digital out-of-home advertising services in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. It creates broadcast and online content for entertaining and influential brand experiences for national audiences. The company was formerly known as Ocelot Partners Limited and changed its name to Ocean Outdoor Limited in March 2018.
- Five stocks we like better than Ocean Outdoor
- What is a Special Dividend?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Ocean Outdoor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ocean Outdoor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.