Ophir Energy Plc (LON:OPHR – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 57.50 ($0.73) and traded as low as GBX 56.80 ($0.72). Ophir Energy shares last traded at GBX 57.50 ($0.73), with a volume of 3,227,394 shares.
Ophir Energy Trading Up 1.6 %
The firm has a market capitalization of £407.41 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.52. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 57.50 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 57.50. The company has a current ratio of 1.59, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.65.
Ophir Energy Company Profile
Ophir Energy plc engages in the exploration, development, and production of upstream oil and gas properties in Asia and Africa. The company develops offshore and deep-water oil and gas exploration assets. It has 1 billion barrel of oil equivalent of reserves and resources. Ophir Energy plc was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Ophir Energy
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Ophir Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ophir Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.