Pensana Plc (LON:PRE – Get Free Report) insider Paul Campbell Atherley bought 281,532 shares of Pensana stock in a transaction dated Thursday, August 31st. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 25 ($0.32) per share, for a total transaction of £70,383 ($88,889.87).
Paul Campbell Atherley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, July 14th, Paul Campbell Atherley bought 120,573 shares of Pensana stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 16 ($0.20) per share, for a total transaction of £19,291.68 ($24,364.33).
Pensana Stock Down 2.9 %
Pensana stock opened at GBX 26.60 ($0.34) on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of £72.54 million, a P/E ratio of -665.00 and a beta of 1.27. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 22.71 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 32.71. Pensana Plc has a twelve month low of GBX 14.50 ($0.18) and a twelve month high of GBX 75 ($0.95).
Pensana Company Profile
Pensana Plc engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Angola. The company primarily explores for neodymium and praseodymium (NdPr) deposits. Its flagship assets are the Saltend rare earth project located in the United Kingdom and the Longonjo NdPr project located in Angola. The company was formerly known as Pensana Rare Earths Plc and changed its name to Pensana Plc in February 2021.
- Five stocks we like better than Pensana
- What is Put Option Volume?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Pensana Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pensana and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.