Positron Co. (OTCMKTS:POSC – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 25.4% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $1.53 and last traded at $1.53. 900 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 87% from the average session volume of 7,168 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.22.
Positron Stock Up 25.4 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $1.41 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.48.
Positron Corporation, a nuclear medicine healthcare company, specializes in the business of cardiac positron emission tomography (PET) imaging in the United States. It offers attrius PET scanner, clinical and technical services, and financing solutions enables healthcare providers to accurately diagnose cardiac disease, improve patient outcomes, and practice cost effective medicines.
- Five stocks we like better than Positron
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Positron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Positron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.