Qantas Airways Limited (ASX:QAN – Get Free Report) insider James Sampson purchased 2,652 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 28th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$6.12 ($3.95) per share, with a total value of A$16,230.24 ($10,471.12).
Qantas Airways Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.42, a current ratio of 0.42 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 67,260.00.
About Qantas Airways
- Five stocks we like better than Qantas Airways
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What is a SEC Filing?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Qantas Airways Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qantas Airways and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.