Redwood Financial, Inc. (OTC:REDW – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 0% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $149.00 and last traded at $149.99. Approximately 1,800 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1,700% from the average daily volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $150.00.
Redwood Financial Trading Down 0.0 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $139.20 and a 200 day moving average of $116.87.
Redwood Financial Company Profile
Redwood Financial, Inc operates as the financial holding company for HomeTown Bank that provides various banking products and services in Minnesota. It offers checking, savings, money market, and demand deposit accounts; IRAs and HSAs; certificates of deposit. The company also provides personal, home equity/HELOC, real estate, business, and agricultural loans.
- Five stocks we like better than Redwood Financial
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Redwood Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Redwood Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.