Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF (NYSEARCA:SDEF – Get Free Report) shot up 0.7% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $17.42 and last traded at $17.42. 7,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 22% from the average session volume of 6,127 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.30.
Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF Trading Up 0.7 %
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $17.42 and its 200 day simple moving average is $17.50. The stock has a market cap of $27.52 million, a P/E ratio of 15.17 and a beta of 0.61.
About Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF
The Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF (SDEF) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in broad credit fixed income. The fund is an actively managed bond portfolio that seeks current income and capital appreciation with few limitations in respect to geographic, type, credit, or duration exposure. SDEF was launched on Dec 30, 2020 and is managed by Sound Income Strategies.
- Five stocks we like better than Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.