Sports Direct International Plc (LON:SPD – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 470 ($5.94) and traded as low as GBX 462.80 ($5.84). Sports Direct International shares last traded at GBX 470 ($5.94), with a volume of 3,140,932 shares trading hands.
Sports Direct International Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 470 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 470. The stock has a market cap of £2.45 billion and a P/E ratio of 21.86. The company has a current ratio of 3.39, a quick ratio of 1.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 65.99.
About Sports Direct International
Sports Direct International plc, together with its subsidiaries, retails sports and leisure clothing, footwear, equipment, and apparel. It operates through five segments: UK Sports Retail, European Retail, Rest of World Retail, Premium Lifestyle, and Wholesale & Licensing. The company is also involved in the wholesale distribution and sale of sports and leisure clothing, footwear, equipment, and apparel under company-owned or licensed brands; and licensing activities.
- Five stocks we like better than Sports Direct International
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Sports Direct International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sports Direct International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.