Separately, Morgan Stanley started coverage on Thales in a report on Tuesday, June 13th. They set an overweight rating for the company. Five investment analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, According to data from MarketBeat, the company has a consensus rating of Buy and an average price target of $149.00.
Thales Price Performance
Thales Company Profile
Thales SA provides various solutions for civilian and military customers in the defence and security, aerospace and space, digital identity and security, and transport markets worldwide. It operates through Aerospace, Defence & Security, Digital Identity & Security, and Ground Transportation Systems business segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Thales
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Thales Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thales and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.