Viña Concha y Toro S.A. (OTCMKTS:VCOYY – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 0.1% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $39.48 and last traded at $39.48. Approximately 700 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 8,097 shares. The stock had previously closed at $39.50.
Viña Concha y Toro Stock Down 0.1 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is $39.48 and its two-hundred day moving average is $39.48.
About Viña Concha y Toro
Vina Concha Y Toro produces, bottles and labels premium wines, varietal and varietal blend wines, all of which are marketed and exported by its susidaries. The Company, together with Hiram Walker, also distributes Hiram Walker whiskey, vodka and gin throughout Chile.
- Five stocks we like better than Viña Concha y Toro
- How to Build Wealth with the Dividend Aristocrat Index
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What is the price-to-earnings growth (PEG) ratio?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Viña Concha y Toro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viña Concha y Toro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.