Shares of VIQ Solutions Inc. (OTCMKTS:VQSLF – Get Free Report) were down 3.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $4.75 and last traded at $4.81. Approximately 29,200 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 11% from the average daily volume of 26,273 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.00.
VIQ Solutions Trading Down 3.8 %
The company has a current ratio of 2.71, a quick ratio of 2.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59. The company has a market cap of $123.22 million, a P/E ratio of -9.62 and a beta of -1.16. The business has a 50-day moving average of $4.81.
About VIQ Solutions
VIQ Solutions Inc operates as a technology and service platform provider for digital evidence capture, retrieval, and content management in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Technology and Related Revenue, and Technology Services.
- Five stocks we like better than VIQ Solutions
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Build Wealth with the Dividend Aristocrat Index
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for VIQ Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VIQ Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.