AcuityAds Holdings Inc. (TSE:AT – Get Free Report) traded up 0.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$2.16 and last traded at C$2.14. 20,916 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 87% from the average session volume of 157,236 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.13.
AcuityAds Stock Up 0.5 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is C$2.26 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$2.21. The stock has a market cap of C$121.57 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -214.00 and a beta of 2.28. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.54, a current ratio of 3.69 and a quick ratio of 4.25.
AcuityAds Company Profile
AcuityAds Holdings Inc, a technology company, provides digital media solutions. The company offers a programmatic marketing platform that enables advertisers to connect with their audiences across online display, video, social, and mobile campaigns. Its platform also allows advertisers to manage their purchasing of online display advertising in real-time using programmatic ad buying.
- Five stocks we like better than AcuityAds
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for AcuityAds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AcuityAds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.