BMO Short Corporate Bond Index ETF (TSE:ZCS – Get Free Report) shares were down 0.2% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as 12.99 and last traded at 13.01. Approximately 43,846 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 59% from the average daily volume of 27,503 shares. The stock had previously closed at 13.04.
BMO Short Corporate Bond Index ETF Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of 12.99 and a 200 day moving average of 13.09.
- Five stocks we like better than BMO Short Corporate Bond Index ETF
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Short Corporate Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Short Corporate Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.