Shares of Capcom Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CCOEY – Get Free Report) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $20.74 and traded as high as $21.18. Capcom shares last traded at $21.07, with a volume of 3,243 shares traded.
Capcom Stock Down 1.2 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a quick ratio of 2.82 and a current ratio of 3.72. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $20.74 and its 200 day moving average is $19.22.
Capcom Company Profile
Capcom Co, Ltd. plans, develops, manufactures, sells, and distributes home video games, online games, mobile games, and arcade games in Japan and internationally. It operates through Digital Contents, Arcade Operations, Amusement Equipments, and Other Businesses segments. The Digital Contents segment develops and sells digital game content for consumer home video game platforms, as well as mobile content and PC online games.
- Five stocks we like better than Capcom
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Capcom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capcom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.