Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX:CBA – Get Free Report) insider Matthew Comyn bought 9,918 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, September 1st. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$101.35 ($65.39) per share, for a total transaction of A$1,005,189.30 ($648,509.23).
Matthew Comyn also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, August 11th, Matthew Comyn sold 44,361 shares of Commonwealth Bank of Australia stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$104.50 ($67.42), for a total value of A$4,635,724.50 ($2,990,790.00).
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Price Performance
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Increases Dividend
The company also recently declared a Final dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, September 27th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, September 27th will be paid a $2.40 dividend. This is an increase from Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s previous Final dividend of $2.10. This represents a dividend yield of 2.3%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, August 15th. Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 76.27%.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Company Profile
Commonwealth Bank of Australia provides financial services in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. It operates through Retail Banking Services, Business Banking, Institutional Banking and Markets, and New Zealand segments. The company offers transaction, savings, and foreign currency accounts; term deposits; personal and business loans; overdrafts; equipment finance; credit cards; international payment and trade; and private banking services, as well as home and car loans.
- Five stocks we like better than Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- What is a Special Dividend?
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Commonwealth Bank of Australia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Commonwealth Bank of Australia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.