CWC Energy Services Corp. (CVE:CWC – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.21 and traded as low as C$0.19. CWC Energy Services shares last traded at C$0.20, with a volume of 43,384 shares traded.
CWC Energy Services Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.53, a quick ratio of 3.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.34. The company’s 50 day moving average is C$0.21 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.21. The company has a market capitalization of C$100.92 million, a P/E ratio of 2.44 and a beta of 1.77.
CWC Energy Services Company Profile
CWC Energy Services Corp., operates as a contract drilling and well servicing company, provides oilfield services to oil and gas exploration and production companies in Canada and the United States. The company operates through two segments, Contract Drilling and Production Services. It also provides completion, maintenance, workover, and well decommissioning services; and related equipment and services.
- Five stocks we like better than CWC Energy Services
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for CWC Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CWC Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.