Daifuku Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:DAIUF – Get Free Report) shot up 1.3% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $18.62 and last traded at $18.62. 225 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 1,943 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.38.
Daifuku Stock Up 1.3 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $19.50 and its 200 day moving average price is $19.13.
Daifuku Company Profile
Daifuku Co, Ltd. provides consulting, engineering, design, manufacture, installation, and after-sales services for logistics systems and material handling equipment in Japan and internationally. It offers automated storage, transport, sorting, and picking systems to distributors, including e-commerce, retail, wholesale, transportation, and warehousing customers, as well as to food, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals manufactures; and cleanroom transport and storage systems used in manufacturing semiconductors and flat panel displays for electronics companies and component manufacturers.
- Five stocks we like better than Daifuku
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Daifuku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daifuku and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.