Shares of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (LON:ERM – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1,460 ($18.44) and traded as high as GBX 1,460 ($18.44). Euromoney Institutional Investor shares last traded at GBX 1,460 ($18.44), with a volume of 4,978,005 shares traded.
Euromoney Institutional Investor Trading Up 0.1 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.48, a current ratio of 0.48 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.74. The company’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 1,460 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 1,460. The firm has a market cap of £1.60 billion and a PE ratio of 14,600.00.
Euromoney Institutional Investor Company Profile
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides business-to-business information services in the United Kingdom, North America, and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Fast Markets, Financial & Professional Services, and Asset Management. The Fast Market segment provides commodity price benchmarks and analysis to its clients' business processes and workflows in the metals, mining, forest products, and agriculture industries.
- Five stocks we like better than Euromoney Institutional Investor
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Euromoney Institutional Investor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Euromoney Institutional Investor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.