Genel Energy plc (LON:GENL – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 108.22 ($1.37) and traded as low as GBX 86.10 ($1.09). Genel Energy shares last traded at GBX 86.70 ($1.09), with a volume of 171,214 shares changing hands.
Genel Energy Stock Up 1.2 %
The company has a quick ratio of 5.87, a current ratio of 7.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 58.61. The company has a market capitalization of £245.03 million, a PE ratio of -173.40, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of -0.03 and a beta of 1.38. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 93.56 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 108.22.
Genel Energy Company Profile
Genel Energy plc, through its subsidiaries, operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. It operates through two segments, Production and Pre-production. The Production segment holds a 25% working interest in the Tawke PSC; 44% working interest in the Taq Taq PSC; and 30% working interest in the Sarta PSC located in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI).
- Five stocks we like better than Genel Energy
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Genel Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genel Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.