Shares of Huntsworth plc (LON:HNT – Get Free Report) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 107.50 ($1.36) and traded as high as GBX 107.52 ($1.36). Huntsworth shares last traded at GBX 107.50 ($1.36), with a volume of 505,026 shares trading hands.
Huntsworth Trading Down 95.7 %
The stock has a market cap of £399.60 million and a P/E ratio of 19.91. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 107.50 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 107.50. The company has a quick ratio of 1.07, a current ratio of 1.19 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 64.36.
Huntsworth Company Profile
Huntsworth plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a healthcare and communications company in the United Kingdom and rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company operates through four divisions: Medical, Marketing, Immersive, and Communications. The Medical division provides scientific strategy and communications, publications planning and delivery, specialized medical writing, medical education, and payer and value communications services, as well as support services for internal medical teams.
- Five stocks we like better than Huntsworth
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Huntsworth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Huntsworth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.