Shares of Industrias Peñoles, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:IPOAF – Get Free Report) dropped 10.3% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $13.00 and last traded at $13.00. Approximately 2,011 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 15% from the average daily volume of 2,376 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.50.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Scotiabank cut shares of Industrias Peñoles from a “sector perform” rating to an “underperform” rating in a report on Thursday, June 29th.
Industrias Peñoles Trading Down 10.3 %
Industrias Peñoles Company Profile
Industrias Peñoles, SAB. de C.V., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, extraction, and sale of mineral concentrates and ores in Mexico, Europe, Asia, North America, South America, and internationally. It operates through Precious Metal, Base Metal, Metallurgical, and Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Industrias Peñoles
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Industrias Peñoles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Industrias Peñoles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.