Journey Energy Inc. (OTCMKTS:JRNGF – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 1.3% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $4.21 and last traded at $4.23. 90,622 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 28% from the average session volume of 125,658 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.28.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus dropped their target price on Journey Energy from C$7.30 to C$7.00 in a research note on Monday, August 14th.
Journey Energy Stock Performance
Journey Energy Company Profile
Journey Energy Inc engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas in the province of Alberta, Canada. The company was formerly known as Sword Energy Inc and changed its name to Journey Energy Inc in July 2012. Journey Energy Inc was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Journey Energy
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Journey Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Journey Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.