Shares of Just Eat Takeaway.com (OTCMKTS:TKAYY – Get Free Report) shot up 0.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $10.58 and last traded at $10.47. 342,600 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 271% from the average session volume of 92,365 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.42.
Just Eat Takeaway.com Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $10.46 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.46.
Just Eat Takeaway.com Company Profile
Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V. operates an online food delivery marketplace. The company focuses on connecting consumers and restaurants through its platforms. It serves in the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, and Switzerland, as well as through partnerships in Colombia and Brazil.
- Five stocks we like better than Just Eat Takeaway.com
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Just Eat Takeaway.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Just Eat Takeaway.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.