Keyence Co. (OTCMKTS:KYCCF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 1.1% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $397.61 and last traded at $411.30. Approximately 3,390 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 2% from the average daily volume of 3,312 shares. The stock had previously closed at $415.80.
Keyence Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $444.74 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $461.50.
Keyence Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of factory automation solutions in Japan, China, the United States, and internationally. The company offers photoelectric, fiber optic, laser, positioning, vision, specific solution, and inductive proximity sensors, as well as network communication units.
- Five stocks we like better than Keyence
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Keyence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keyence and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.