Lilium (NASDAQ:LILMW – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 7.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.18 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 17,255 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 54% from the average daily volume of 37,123 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
Lilium Trading Up 7.4 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.21 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.14.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Lilium
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Lilium stock. Ieq Capital LLC lifted its stake in shares of Lilium (NASDAQ:LILMW – Free Report) by 207.9% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 324,676 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 219,227 shares during the period. Ieq Capital LLC’s holdings in Lilium were worth $86,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
- Five stocks we like better than Lilium
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Lilium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lilium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.