Maquia Capital Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:MAQC – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 2.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $11.96 and last traded at $11.96. 1,094 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 18,122 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.65.
Maquia Capital Acquisition Trading Up 2.7 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $11.25 and a 200-day moving average price of $10.93.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Maquia Capital Acquisition
About Maquia Capital Acquisition
Maquia Capital Acquisition Corporation does not have significant operations. The company focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. It intends to focus its search on technology-focused middle market and emerging growth companies in North America.
- Five stocks we like better than Maquia Capital Acquisition
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Maquia Capital Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maquia Capital Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.