Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NWBO – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.58 and traded as low as $0.57. Northwest Biotherapeutics shares last traded at $0.65, with a volume of 2,426,029 shares.
Northwest Biotherapeutics Trading Up 13.2 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $724.04 million, a PE ratio of -8.06 and a beta of -0.14. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.54 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.58.
Northwest Biotherapeutics (OTCMKTS:NWBO – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $0.20 million during the quarter.
Northwest Biotherapeutics Company Profile
Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc, a biotechnology company, develops personalized immune therapies for cancer in the United States and internationally. The company develops its products based on DCVax, a platform technology that uses activated dendritic cells to mobilize a patient's own immune system to attack cancer.
- Five stocks we like better than Northwest Biotherapeutics
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Northwest Biotherapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northwest Biotherapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.