Parity Group plc (LON:PTY – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 4.34 ($0.05) and traded as low as GBX 2.25 ($0.03). Parity Group shares last traded at GBX 2.75 ($0.03), with a volume of 510,000 shares.
Parity Group Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 3.19 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 4.34. The company has a current ratio of 1.01, a quick ratio of 0.96 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 95.05. The stock has a market cap of £2.83 million, a P/E ratio of -137.50 and a beta of 0.57.
Parity Group Company Profile
Parity Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides a recruitment, and data and technology solutions in the United Kingdom, European Union, and internationally. It offers data services, such as data science, data assessment, data strategy, and data driven efficiencies. The company also provides people solutions, such as permanent and contract recruitment in the fields of IT and business change, digital transformation, data and analytics, and infrastructure and software engineering.
- Five stocks we like better than Parity Group
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How Can Investors Use the Dogs of the Dow Strategy?
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Parity Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Parity Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.