PureTech Health plc (OTCMKTS:PTCHF – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 7% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $2.45 and last traded at $2.45. 2,304 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 66% from the average session volume of 6,754 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.64.
PureTech Health Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.66 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.67.
About PureTech Health
PureTech Health plc, a clinical stage biotherapeutics company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of biotechnology and pharmaceutical solutions in the United States. The company is developing LYT-100, currently under Phase 3 stage, to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF); and LYT-200, a IgG4 monoclonal antibody, currently under Phase 1/2 stage, to inhibit the activity of galectin-9 for treating solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
- Five stocks we like better than PureTech Health
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for PureTech Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PureTech Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.