Sigma Lithium Corporation (OTCMKTS:SGMLF – Get Free Report) shares shot up 8.8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $34.98 and last traded at $34.61. 1,063,656 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 13,588% from the average session volume of 7,771 shares. The stock had previously closed at $31.82.
Sigma Lithium Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $36.43 and its 200-day simple moving average is $36.76.
Sigma Lithium Company Profile
Sigma Lithium Corp. engages in the production a lithium property. It focuses its project in Minas Gerais. The firm also plans to build a world-class commercial-scale lithium concentration plant. The company was founded on April 30, 2018 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Sigma Lithium
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Sigma Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sigma Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.