SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF (BATS:MBND – Get Free Report) shares dropped 0.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $26.53 and last traded at $26.53. Approximately 1,535 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $26.59.
SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $26.75 and its 200-day simple moving average is $26.86.
SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF Announces Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Monday, July 10th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, July 5th were paid a $0.0669 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, July 3rd.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF
About SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF
The SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF (MBND) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in broad credit fixed income. The fund is actively-managed to invest in US municipal bonds with varying credit quality. The portfolio targets a weighted average maturity of 5-12 years. MBND was launched on Feb 3, 2021 and is managed by State Street.
- Five stocks we like better than SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.