Stilo International Plc (LON:STL – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 1.10 ($0.01). Stilo International shares last traded at GBX 3 ($0.04), with a volume of 629,977 shares changing hands.
Stilo International Trading Up 233.3 %
The firm has a market cap of £3.42 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 30.00. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 3 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 3.
About Stilo International
Stilo International plc, through its subsidiaries, provides content conversion tools and cloud services in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, South America, and Asia. It offers OmniMark, a development platform used to build high-performance content processing applications integral to enterprise publishing solutions; Migrate, an XML content conversion service that enables organizations to enhance turnaround times, reduce operating costs, and take direct control of their work schedules; and AuthorBridge, a cloud XML authoring service that provides solution of DITA or its complexities for occasional content contributors.
- Five stocks we like better than Stilo International
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- How Can Investors Use the Dogs of the Dow Strategy?
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Stilo International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stilo International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.