TSCDY has been the subject of several other research reports. Morgan Stanley raised their target price on shares of Tesco from GBX 304 ($3.84) to GBX 306 ($3.86) in a report on Thursday, August 31st. Barclays raised their target price on shares of Tesco from GBX 320 ($4.04) to GBX 325 ($4.10) in a report on Friday, August 25th.
Tesco Stock Performance
Tesco PLC, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a grocery retailer in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary. It offers grocery products through its stores, as well as online. The company is also involved in the food and drink wholesaling activities.
- Five stocks we like better than Tesco
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Tesco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tesco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.