Canaccord Genuity Group assumed coverage on shares of Trainline (LON:TRN – Free Report) in a report released on Tuesday morning, MarketBeat Ratings reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating and a GBX 371 ($4.69) target price on the stock.
Trainline Stock Up 5.2 %
LON:TRN opened at GBX 248.60 ($3.14) on Tuesday. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 249.12 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 254.74. Trainline has a 52-week low of GBX 216.40 ($2.73) and a 52-week high of GBX 384.60 ($4.86). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.95, a quick ratio of 0.52 and a current ratio of 0.55. The company has a market cap of £1.19 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6,215.00 and a beta of 1.62.
- Five stocks we like better than Trainline
- What is the price-to-earnings growth (PEG) ratio?
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Trainline Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trainline and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.