Dalradian Resources Inc. (LON:DALR – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 86.25 ($1.09) and traded as high as GBX 87.50 ($1.11). Dalradian Resources shares last traded at GBX 86.25 ($1.09), with a volume of 381 shares traded.
Dalradian Resources Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 86.25 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 86.25.
About Dalradian Resources
Dalradian Resources Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties. The company explores for gold and silver ores. It primarily focuses on the development of Curraghinalt project in Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom. The company was formerly known as SA Resources Inc and changed its name to Dalradian Resources Inc in April 2010.
- Five stocks we like better than Dalradian Resources
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Dalradian Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dalradian Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.