Dialight plc (LON:DIA – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 215.90 ($2.73) and traded as high as GBX 218 ($2.75). Dialight shares last traded at GBX 218 ($2.75), with a volume of 0 shares changing hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Peel Hunt restated a “hold” rating and issued a GBX 210 ($2.65) price objective on shares of Dialight in a report on Tuesday, May 16th.
Dialight Stock Up 1.4 %
Dialight Company Profile
Dialight plc, together with its subsidiaries, primarily develops, manufactures, and supplies LED lighting solutions for use in hazardous and industrial applications in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Lighting, and Signals & Components.
- Five stocks we like better than Dialight
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Dialight Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dialight and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.