Gateley Stock Down 0.2 %
GTLY stock opened at GBX 153.74 ($1.94) on Wednesday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 154.44 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 166.96. Gateley has a 12 month low of GBX 147 ($1.86) and a 12 month high of GBX 200.88 ($2.54). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.03, a current ratio of 2.99 and a quick ratio of 2.30. The company has a market cap of £196.57 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,283.33 and a beta of 0.98.
- Five stocks we like better than Gateley
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Gateley Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gateley and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.