HSBC downgraded shares of HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:HOCFF – Free Report) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report report published on Wednesday morning, FlyOnTheWall reports.
HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft Price Performance
HOCFF opened at C$107.55 on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day moving average of C$94.60 and a 200-day moving average of C$85.44. HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft has a 1-year low of C$46.95 and a 1-year high of C$110.00.
About HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft
- Five stocks we like better than HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.