Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:IITSF – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.62 and traded as low as $2.58. Intesa Sanpaolo shares last traded at $2.58, with a volume of 480 shares changing hands.
Intesa Sanpaolo Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $2.70 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.62.
About Intesa Sanpaolo
Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. provides various financial products and services primarily in Italy. It operates through six segments Banca dei Territori, IMI Corporate & Investment Banking, International Subsidiary Banks, Asset Management, Private Banking, and Insurance. The company offers lending and deposit products; corporate, investment banking, and public finance services; industrial credit, factoring, and leasing services; asset management solutions; life and non-life insurance products; and bancassurance and pension fund, and fiduciary services.
- Five stocks we like better than Intesa Sanpaolo
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- How Can Investors Use the Dogs of the Dow Strategy?
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Intesa Sanpaolo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intesa Sanpaolo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.