Li Ning Company Limited (OTCMKTS:LNNGY – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $130.85 and traded as low as $120.83. Li Ning shares last traded at $121.35, with a volume of 4,884 shares trading hands.
Li Ning Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $130.48 and a 200-day simple moving average of $160.36.
Li Ning Cuts Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, September 21st. Shareholders of record on Thursday, August 24th will be paid a dividend of $1.2149 per share. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, August 23rd.
About Li Ning
Li Ning Company Limited engages in the research and development, design, manufacture, marketing, distribution, and retail of sporting goods in the People's Republic of China. The company offers sporting goods, including footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for professional and leisure purposes primarily under the LI-NING brand.
- Five stocks we like better than Li Ning
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Li Ning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Li Ning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.