Multi-Metal Development Ltd. (CVE:MLY – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.04 and traded as low as C$0.04. Multi-Metal Development shares last traded at C$0.04, with a volume of 139,000 shares changing hands.
Multi-Metal Development Trading Up 14.3 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 28.65, a quick ratio of 0.15 and a current ratio of 0.06. The company has a market capitalization of C$10.05 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.00 and a beta of 0.24. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.04 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.04.
About Multi-Metal Development
Multi-Metal Development Ltd., a mineral exploration and development company, focuses on identifying, acquiring, and developing natural resource opportunities in the United States, Austria, and Canada. The company explores for molybdenum, copper, silver, tungsten, zinc, germanium, lead, fluorite, cadmium, and rhenium deposits.
- Five stocks we like better than Multi-Metal Development
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Multi-Metal Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Multi-Metal Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.