MySQUAR Limited (LON:MYSQ – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 0.29 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.29 ($0.00). MySQUAR shares last traded at GBX 0.29 ($0.00), with a volume of 0 shares changing hands.
MySQUAR Trading Up ∞
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 0.29 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 0.29.
MySQUAR Limited, the Myanmar-language social media, entertainment, and payments platform that provides Internet-based mobile applications in the British Virgin Islands. The company designs, develops, and commercializes Internet-based and mobile services, including social networks, mobile messaging applications, digital contents, mobile games, online advertising, online news aggregation, mobile payment, ecommerce, etc.
- Five stocks we like better than MySQUAR
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for MySQUAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MySQUAR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.