Nighthawk Gold Corp. (TSE:NHK – Get Free Report) shares were down 6.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.35 and last traded at C$0.35. Approximately 87,300 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 3% from the average daily volume of 84,650 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.38.
Nighthawk Gold Price Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of C$49.46 million, a PE ratio of -2.06 and a beta of 1.25. The business’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.42 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.50.
About Nighthawk Gold
Nighthawk Gold Corp. operates as a gold exploration company in Canada. It owns a 100% interest in the Indin Lake Gold property that covering an area of 229,791 acres located in the Northwest Territories. The company was formerly known as Merc International Minerals Inc and changed its name to Nighthawk Gold Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Nighthawk Gold
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Nighthawk Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nighthawk Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.