North American Palladium Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PALDF – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $14.98 and traded as high as $15.01. North American Palladium shares last traded at $14.98, with a volume of 21,600 shares traded.
North American Palladium Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $14.98 and a 200-day moving average price of $14.98. The stock has a market cap of $881.42 million, a PE ratio of 8.03 and a beta of 2.08.
About North American Palladium
North American Palladium Ltd. produces precious metals in Canada. It explores for palladium, platinum, gold, nickel, copper, and other metals. It primarily holds interest in the Lac des Iles mine that is located to the northwest of Thunder Bay, Ontario. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than North American Palladium
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for North American Palladium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for North American Palladium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.