OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:OMVKY – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $45.78 and traded as high as $48.25. OMV Aktiengesellschaft shares last traded at $47.87, with a volume of 3,034 shares.
OMV Aktiengesellschaft Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $45.28 and a 200-day moving average price of $45.78.
OMV Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
OMV AG engages in the production, processing, and supply of oil & gas, and the provision of chemical solutions. It operates through the following segments: Exploration & Production, Refining & Marketing, and Chemicals & Materials. The Exploration and Production segment includes oil and gas processing and development which focuses on the regions of Central and Eastern Europe, North Sea, Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- Five stocks we like better than OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for OMV Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OMV Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.