Surgical Innovations Group plc (LON:SUN – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1.89 ($0.02) and traded as low as GBX 1.41 ($0.02). Surgical Innovations Group shares last traded at GBX 1.60 ($0.02), with a volume of 1,267,817 shares changing hands.
Surgical Innovations Group Stock Down 11.1 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.71, a current ratio of 2.54 and a quick ratio of 1.61. The firm has a market cap of £14.93 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -21.11 and a beta of 0.49. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 1.73 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 1.89.
About Surgical Innovations Group
Surgical Innovations Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells devices for use in minimally invasive surgery and precision engineering markets in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Asia Pacific, the United States, and internationally. It operates through three segments: SI Brand, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and Distribution.
- Five stocks we like better than Surgical Innovations Group
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
Receive News & Ratings for Surgical Innovations Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Surgical Innovations Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.